We are open for weddings!!
Thank-you for your interest in having a wedding at AUUC! You may find the following information helpful as you plan your wedding:
- Facility rental fees: $25 per hour; $100 for four (4) hours, and $150 for an entire day (with a signed rental agreement)
- Our sanctuary is best suited for smaller, intimate weddings with a capacity of 40-50 people. We also hold weddings (seasonal) in our lovely memorial garden
- Want to hold your wedding at a location other than AUUC? No problem! The minister or wedding officiant can come to you. Our wedding officiant fees (as set forth below) remain the same
- Wedding and rehearsal dates will be based on the availability of the facility and our officiants
- You may choose either a minister or a wedding officiant to perform the wedding service. A wedding officiant is a lay leader from AUUC who is a certified South Carolina notary. Notaries are legally authorized by the state to officiate at weddings
- The minister’s fee is directly negotiated with the minister. It does not include facility rental
- Wedding officiant fees are as follows:
- $50 – You write your own vows, and we officiate and do the paperwork
- $100 – We provide a scripted service, some minimal planning, and do the paperwork
- $200 – We work with you to provide a full wedding service that is a unique ceremony. This includes two planning meetings as well as the paperwork
- $25 – The cost to add a wedding rehearsal to any of the above
If you have any questions about our wedding policy or to schedule an event, please feel free to email the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-502-0404.